Array
    Status
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Need photographer!

Ok, what I need is perfectly squared pics Left or Right (not both), Front, and Back of a 1st gen. 1:1 would be best with a quality portrait lens. Probably in B/W or otherwise in a high contrast environment. Could really use a square top view as well. HDRI would create the contrast I need, if possible, and allow me to use it for lighting.

Why for? I want to do a 3D rendering of a 1st gen body and I need some GOOD reference photos. I tried, but my skill is lacking. If you can, PM me for an email addy or post em up! IF I can get this done as .obj or .blend, you can use them in PS or any 3D suite to use procedural textures for a VR paint booth. Even better than House of Kolor (IF they had D50/MM...which they don't).

Will only set Render to AO and lighting passes. Should make it easier to use.

Thank you!

Edit: Bonus would be the same for a 2nd Gen. Would easily require another year for me to do, seriously, my 3D skills are weak, but I CAN do it.

Array
    Status
    Oakland, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    My ex-girlfriend is a professional visual FX photographer with 10s of thousands of dollars worth of gear and computers who does this kind of technical work for use in 3D rendering and modeling all day long. She's in LA but if you're ever down there with your truck or know someone who is, she might be able to do it for a fee. LMK if you want her contact information.