Array
    Status
    Montrose, CO
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

need to know left rear turn signal wire color

i haven't posted since the old site(BTW, this is way better then the old site) but i need some help since i can't probe the wires how they are.

i am wiring up a 4 plug trailer harness, i got the right turn signal and brake light all set... i have to have this done before thursday because i'm picking up another mitsu(or VW bug if u-haul asks) thursday and it's tall enough to block the tail lights on the truck

thanks,
    Brandon

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    The problem is you need the conversion box to run a rental trailer. It will take the 4 wire system that mitsu uses and convert it to the 3 way wiring the trailer will use. The rental place should have them and install them for you. There only like 20 bucks. Or you need to make a set of remote lights that you can hang on the back it the lights can't bee seen from behind.

48845.jpg
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Montrose, CO
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    thanks camoit, i was wondering why there was only one "taillight" wire and no brake wire, that explains that. i actually lucked out and got somebody stupid enough to loan me a diesel f250 so i don't have to risk hurting the mighty max and myself pulling a unbraked 3500lb load up and worse, down a bunch of hills. i guess i will pick up one of those boxes for when the truck is towings other toys.

this all makes me want to pick up a long bed mighty max, do a 2.8td from a l400, dually swap and trailer brakes... enough day dreaming, one project at a time. I should be posting a thread in other vehicles with the new project very soon.