1986 dodge ram d-50
grey in color
5 speed
2.0 motor
dealer installed ac

The project mission:
To get the damn thing running.

Ok this is a long story but to keep it simple this is the plan
I have a Nissan sr20det sitting in my garage last dyno when I had it in the 240sx (Nissan car) was 346hp/302tq at 23 pounds and pump gas. So took some measurements and found an article online about a guy that put a g36b from an evo into a 240sx. Decided with very minor fab work we can drop it in. fast forward......

Now my job has changed and I now need to make this truck a dependable dd. So I put the sr20 on a back burner and went out and bought a 1985 mightymax motor from a junk yard for 500 bucks otd. Got that lump dropped in and came across a used Weber on eBay bought it and now here I am stuck. I will make the next section about my problems

The problems:

Electrical
Ok this is by far not my first rodeo with a wire harness. BUT this is the first time I have ever encountered a carbureted system and let me tell you something that I thought would be so simple has me grounded.

distributor and ignition
I have no idea how to wire this stuff up and I can’t seem to find a wire diagram or much help in doing so.

The things I have:
Coil pack with a white colored diode attached
The distributor itself
And all the wires that come with the truck from factory

This is my biggest problem next to vacuum issues.

Vacuum

Huge HUGE HUGE HUGE headache for me this has me wanting to burn this truck

I don’t get it. I can’t find a vacuum diagram that shows me what I actually need to have vacuum lines running to. I thought I could get away with just plugging any and all vacuum nipples I can find and hope it will run. Don’t think that going to work tho just saying lol

Any and all help will be much needed and extremely appreciated