Still haven't had tme to replace my Stock carb with the Weber carb I have. I have a couple issues.
1. need to know how to cap off holeon air filter housing that used to have hose running to manifold
2. need to find out why my Right brake keeps locking up. Replaced caliper 2 yrs ago . Replaced rotor & pads. But uneven wear on pads.....Also replaced all parts related to suspension. Thought that might help. Brake only locks up in morning when I first take off and also in stop n go traffic
3. Need to find out how to kill my high Idle when I start truck. if I start it without giving any gas she is fine as long as I let it idle for about 5 mins. Thank god for my driveway being inclined.
4. If I take it easy on my truck I don't lose oil. If I run it hard or shift @ the recommended speeds when I pull into a parking lot I leave a small trail of oil.
5. I would guess its ti,e to replace the clutch because its getting harder to get it into first gear and grinds most of the time putting it in reverse.
I love this truck its a 89 2.0 . Have had it for 4 yrs no major issues yet. Would be great to get responses since this is my only vehicle and I drive 20 miles one way to work everyday. Am 5 miles from the nearest bus stop