I'm really sick about all of this.. literally sick from it all. I picked the truck up for more than it was worth and then put a ton more than it's worth in it and it's still far from ready and going downhill... it was stupid and a huge huge waste of money but I liked the truck and wanted to fix it up (which has regrettably turned into a massive mistake)

truck - 900 with knocking engine and exhaust cut off and scrapped

1100 for engine and install ... k so 2k for a nice little 4x4 good on gas that is unique and you don't see a lot... I can live with... or not..

roughly 470 for new exhaust... pacesetter header, thrush mufflers new piping and labor ... I'm happy with the exhaust though so no biggy 2500 for a nice sounding truck I can enjoy.... nope

got 110 for new control arms ready to go on..

awaiting the sway away torsion bars situation to go down 280 there

now the exhaust is on.. I hear it... a deathly whine from the trans in 1st and 2nd.... I check the fluid.. think its low so pump some in.. no luck so what the heck I decide to change the fluid to make sure I pump the right amount to begin with... out comes the sparkly fluid and plug covered in shavings... filled it up and then notice when you first hit the gas the trans actually CLUNKS...

so right now I'm looking at a 1500 truck... having close to $3000 in it and it needs a trans... and it's got a bad oil leak from the rear of the engine (main leak I'm assuming)

I really am to the point I don't know what to do next and I can't even look at the thing.. My normal dd blew the heatercore and overheated and is beyond repair.