I just got a 1988 dodge ram 50 power sport. My questions are, with the emissions valve that comes from the air filter to the header on my truck is missing the hose that comes from the filter to the header. I'm wondering if it would be ok for me to plug the valve? And my other question is if anyone has the aluminum block spacer between the carb and intake manifold? Mine has a big crack.