Whew! Been a while since I've had time to get on some of my favorite forums.
Anyway, my Arrow's been a bit of a hanger queen lately.
After my initial shakedown run out to Berea and back, plus a week of driving there, the old transmission we put in it gave up the ghost.
So I got a new TCI Streetfighter and Breakaway converter for it.
With only a few miles on it, less than 50, I was noticing slippage going into 3rd. Anyway, suffice to say I have some things to work out with TCI, but that is not the point of this post.
While the Arrow is up on jackstands, I decided to put power brakes back in it. My employee, who I'd originally built the truck for, decided to remove the perfectly functioning factory power booster and replaced it with a large plastic Mopar unit off some undetirmined year Dodge truck. (he claimed it would be impossible to remove the valve cover with the power booster. 1) its not, and 2) you shouldn't have to remove the valve cover that damned often on a hydralic cammed street motor, know what I mean?)
So I got a used booster and m/c from a buudy with an all Mopar salvage yard in Tulsa.
Question- did Mitsu offer a m/c without a remote resevior? I saw one on another post here and wasn't sure if it was a Mitsu unit or something on another type truck. The factory m/c is a bit funky looking, which I can deal with...but I'll still have to sort out what line goes where and what the heck the little tiny line is between the two valves on it.
As always, any input and suggestions welcome.