Array
    Status
    tigard or
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B-T

Looking for stock weber jetting info for a g54b

Does anyone know all the correct jets for a weber dfav 32/36? I have one I picked up for my old lancer, but well, I turbo swapped it.

Anyhow, the truck runs half assed with the current getting, and I cant seem to find any posts on what the actual jetting is on one of these g54b weber setups people buy. I really dont feel like buying a large jet kit then playing guess a jet.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    There is no stock jetting for a weber as the carb isn't a stock item, and the jets will vary as to who is selling them. First off, what motor did you install it on, and are all of the vacuum hoses except the brake booster and the vac advance disconnected? Is the throttle cable opening the carb up all the way? Is the air fitting into the exhaust manifold capped? Did you check the fuel pressure to the carb, and are you using the mechanical pump, or an electric fuel pump? Is there black smoke coming out at idle or when you push it to the floor? What color are the plugs? Once you have these answers, a solution can be determined.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    tigard or
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B-T
    I'm asking for jet settings, not trouble shooting. Obviously mine are off. I dont need someone asking me if my fuel pressure is right, iof I have a vac leak, I just want to know someone who has a good running weber on a stock engine to give me their idle, air and main jet sizes. Pretty simple question..

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Coming off like a prick is going to get you no help. He was just trying to help so chill.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    If you are lucky, and ask mopar_JA to kindly look in his weber box, he just might look at the jets he has in there and post the numbers. The ones he has in the box came from a stock carb. I should know I put them there. But he lives in another state and might be sensitive about the size of his jets.

What size do you have now?
    What size are the air jets?
    What is the emulsion tube size \ number?
    You can always call weber and see if they might want to answer the question.

Pennyman1 is correct on the answer, and DroppedMitsu is NOT out of line with his reply. So please keep it cool.

For some reason I want to say main jet is 40 and secondary is 35, If I remember correctly.
    OR look here. http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/v/vs...cs/3236DGV.pdf
    Last edited by camoit; 05-30-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com