Status
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B

1994 MM 2.4 EFI - Tow Truck for the Race Car

RF Line Installed.jpgOld and New Line.jpg
    Still fairly early stages and spaced out based on my work schedule, but piece by piece preparing Max for the summer and his role as "The Guardian" for Blue. Blue is my 1990 Plymouth Laser RS-T who I'm preparing for the road course with a goal of 350-400 WHP. You may hear more about her or see some of her pics too as this build progresses. I'm building them to work together.

Anyway, I've mainly been trying to make it as solid an OE platform as possible before i start getting too heavy into mods. I repaired a broken crank pulley for the balance shaft belt, got new bearings and seals for the transmission and replaced a broken clutch cable, had a crack in my cast iron exhaust manifold brazed shut, bought a full size wheel for the spare tire, got SS Braided Brake Hoses, got a K&N OE, and did maintenance (Alignment, Oil Change, Tune Up, Tire Rotation, etc.)

Probably the first "show and shine" upgrade I made was getting my tint done.

The brake line pics are the only ones I can load from my phone at the moment
    Ill post more soon. Thanks for checking out my project!

Finn
    Last edited by Finnie3d; 04-16-2011 at 12:12 PM.