Hello guys I ended up tearing down the topend and found number 3 exhaust valve burnt causing low compression in that cylinder . So I took the head to a great local machine shop who cleaned pressure tested resurfaced and replaced all exhaust valves. I pulled the intake apart while waiting on the head and found the whole egr passage plugged. The machine shop told me after leaving the head that the truck will most likely still smoke that these engines are known for the oil rings to become stuck and with the amount of buildup on the head the oil rings were most likely shot. So me being me hope for the best clean everything up put it all back together and....wow smoking was an understatement! Along with that the head gasket was leaking oil ??? On the exhaust side. Today I started over pulled it back down and will make another attempt pulled #2 piston oil ring was plugged with carbon and didn't spin at all does that mean its stuck? Or normal? Last thing head bolts I reused according to local dealer who said they reuse them? I torqued by the book it four steps. Sorry for the long book!:/