Array
    Status
    Payette, ID
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

1991 Mighty Max, 1984 Yota replacement

I know that you all have seen me post stuff like this before, but now I am dead serious, this POS Toyota has really gotten on my nerves, so I took a look on craigslist and found a 1991 D50, contacted the guy and told him exactly my situation, that I am a High School senior with an afterschool job, and that I could pay for the truck in payments until I paid it off and then he signs the title over and lets me take it home. He is fine with that and I will take a look at it on Sunday to make sure its what I am looking for. From the info and the pics it seems like a good running little pickup, I want to venture into the world of EFI, as it makes more since to me than does a carburator. I saw the big ass dent in the cab and I was wondering how you would get it out. I would sell the yota and buy this but it is not mine yet and it is great for beating up the hills with it.

Here is a link, and from the looks the $1000 for it seems like a pretty good deal.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2934826817.html

Array
    Status
    Payette, ID
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Woha, i just noticed it has a bed liner too, dont I remeber someone on here was looking for bedliners?