Array
    Status
    Bonney Lake, WA
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type

carb to FI? also turbo ?'s

I have an 1984 2.6l power ram 50 4x4 5spd and I want to turbo it. just a small little boost, or maybe a super charger? I don't know, but i read that it is best to change it from carb to FI before i do that. how would i go about chaingin it to fuel injectged and where would i find everything and cost? i wanna make this truck never get stuck but still perform good on the road. i think a 4x4 little mni truck would sound sick with a blow off valve in a turbo. subaru's wouldn't know what hit them! lol but any ideas or anything would help. thank you

Array
    Status
    Bonney Lake, WA
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type
    also another thing, i still would like to know about the fuel injection, and the turbo, just to know my options. but what do y'all think about dropping a mitsubishi 4d55 turbo diesel in this truck? i just found a video of one on youtube and thought that would be badass. suggestions? tips? do'd or don'ts?

Array
    Status
    KY
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B-T
    The easiest way to go FI and turbo is do a conquest/starion turbo motor swap. Check out my build for info to get you started. Do a search its been done quite a bit around here.

http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...project-thread