Thread: windshield wipers

Array
    Status
    mo
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50

windshield wipers

Hello all,i have a 87 d 50 4x4 that has wiper arms but a bought 2 different sets of wiper blades and both are to big (as in bigger than the wiper arms, where they hook together). Are the auto parts stores selling me the wrong blades, is there some sort of adapter, or is this an item that i need to special order. I know this is a stupid question but i sure could use my windows wiped.

thanks
    Bob

Array
    Status
    United States
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    I just got my truck so I'm not sure what size or kind it uses but I have the new michilan (sp) stealth wipers for a couple of my cars and they came with a bunch of little adaptor clips to fit other arms.. maybe if you keep having issues you could get a set of them? I think they were about $26 for the set for my cars at walmart of all places.

Array
    Status
    Keystone heights,fl
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge D-50
    On my 89 they are 16's and whatever parts store you go to should have pins that connect to your arm and in the blade also. Just went through the same thing.

Array
    Status
    mo
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Thanks guy's. I went to get some different ones and come to find out that they had all kinds of different clips that work perfect, all i needed was a different counter person. Probably more stupid questions to come
    Thanks again
    Bob