PDA

View Full Version : Plasma cut emblems

camoit
01-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Is there any interest out there in getting some plasma cut MightyRam emblems? I was thinking of burning the Ram head out of Stainless that can be polished and the Mitsu diamond out of mild plate or stainless that can be painted. I'm going to check with S&K Steel to see how much they would charge to cut them on there robotic machine.

l.k.
01-24-2012, 04:04 PM
yeah i would like one....what about just mighty max with a mitsubishi emblem.

how big are you talking ....

camoit
01-24-2012, 04:32 PM
S&K is only plasma and can't get the detail. So I looked into laser cut. The first place I talked to wanted $200 set up fee. It could be scaled to any size. That was just for the Ram head. If I had it in a CAD format it would be less. Of course that $200 is the minimum charge. I'm looking for 1 to fit the front grill of my build. Some one might want them to fit the trailer receiver hitch. If I was to do it we will need at least 4 or more people to get the cost down on the first run. Unless some one out there has a laser or water jet machine.

l.k.
01-27-2012, 01:02 PM
im in on one of whatever you do. tell me where to pay and how much when you find out. ill do atleast $50. lets see what we can get together.

camoit
01-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Since I had to kill the grill logo on my truck. It's kind of heading toward the back burner for the moment. I need to get up a paypal cart for the decals first. I'll slap a page up ASAP.