PDA

View Full Version : Back after a while

Salteen
01-14-2021, 06:39 PM
Hello all! Been kinda off track of my D50 project for a while. Finally got back on decided I would finish it stock and sell it. I am almost through with it now. She runs the engine checked out fine despite my cap I thought I over torqued.

Anyways heres why I post here. Dropped 30 stacks on this bad boy:

2016 Ford Expedition EL Limited. It's got the 3.5 ecoboost v6 and 6 speed auto. It is RWD but it's got all the options for a limited.

I was quite proud of my new truck today!

Anyways i was a young 16 year old with big dreams that were very unlikely, mine were no exception. I dreamed to have a V6 and 6 speed I'm that truck with 2 turbos and a digi dash. After realizing what i was about to dig my head into i decided it probably wasnt worth it and i should invest my money into something else.

That said i made another cannonball in my F100 after the covid struck. Made it in 31 this time which was down I think 3 hours or so from last time. But this time I had a ford 400M and 5 speed so my engine actually lived to make it home.

Anyways hope yall guys have a good day, more pics of the expy soon. This was definitely an interesting ride with the D50

xboxrox
01-15-2021, 02:10 AM
Hello Salteen, nice ride you bought ~ what's a "STACK" ? Is it as big as a pile of dough ? ;)

Salteen
01-21-2021, 01:27 AM
A stack is $1,000 at least that's what I've been told

xboxrox
01-21-2021, 01:21 PM
A stack is $1,000 at least that's what I've been told
:bart: thhhhhhhhhat's A-LOT oh Bread...! But, with stimulous money coming almost every month now, no problemo :thumbup:

tortron
01-21-2021, 04:16 PM
31 hours isnt bad how many drivers?
we did it in a chevy van but stopped for icecream on the way

Salteen
01-22-2021, 07:10 PM
2 drivers me and a buddy of mine. We went on our "record" run I forgot the time it was like 28 hours and something last time which was the fastest gas powered pickup (I was told anyways)

Might make a run with my chop top 82 D50 :grin: