PDA

View Full Version : Lighting stuff

Salteen
01-18-2020, 07:15 AM
So I was fiddling around last night and noticed one light is not working, so i get out, do a ckeck, and every light on the left side does not work. i have traced and retraced and checked fuses and relays but i cant find anything. any halp? thanks

xboxrox
01-22-2020, 08:22 AM
Fixed yet?

Sscorpion
01-22-2020, 11:35 AM
main lights or blinkers? if blinkers wiggle the hazard light switch a little. the turn signals run through that switch? just an idea i chased no signals for weeks before i tried that and it worked...crazy:bang:

Salteen
01-22-2020, 09:18 PM
Not fixed. Its EVERY light. Taillight, reverse light, headlight, turnsignal, and highbeams. Idk what's up. I have traced and retraced and again after I pulled the motor. I have replaced every fuse on the box and nothing. Itsnjust really off that all of just one side would so that.

xboxrox
01-23-2020, 11:54 AM
Maybe possible that something got disconnected under the hood when the engine was pulled..? I'm not much help but i'd B worth a closer look around that engine bay... IMHO

C'mon guyz, where are all the Ex-Perts :helpsos:

Salteen
01-23-2020, 04:10 PM
It has been like this before the pull. I think something did get disconnected and I am missing it