PDA

View Full Version : HALP! Bagged and bodied build on 20s

shatbox
11-24-2019, 09:36 AM
Hey, guys! I have been building an '88 Ram 50 for a couple of years. It's bagged on the stock arms with triangulated lower arms with stock steering and drop spindles. It's traditional body dropped 2 1/4" with a side tilt bed. I built the truck to lay on a 25" tall tire.

The problem I have is now I'm trying to fit 20s, the toe is all over the place. Can anyone please send me a link or info on how people have made this work in the past?

I'm looking suggestions on wheel size, custom steering or suspension arm setups. Please HALP!!!

Salteen
01-16-2020, 06:51 PM
take it to an alignment shop, if its that bad. if that doesnt work i would check your tie rods, you may have some worn out tie rods. i wouldnt think this, but your knuckle housings might be loose as well. i have soon this ONCE on a bagged 36 chevy sedan converted into a truck.

or really just check for cracked/worn out suspension parts, because if pretty much anything in the suspension is worn out or broken its gonna throw it way outta wack.

Salteen
01-18-2020, 05:42 AM
one guy had his rims bored to 108 on a 2wd, it was supposed to be 93, and it wobbled at speed. i would check into that

davidqheng
04-06-2021, 10:14 AM
thanks for this post, my problem has been fixed too.