PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket seats

1slowdude
11-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Any1 have ideas of anything bolt straight up bucket style?

DroppedMitsu
11-07-2011, 05:54 PM
There were models of our trucks that came with bucket seats, I think it is only SOME Macrocab models as mine didn't have them, but I have seen plenty of people with them. Try car-part.com and see if you find anything.

LethalEthan
11-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I think johnboy72 still has a nice set of oem buckets. If you send him a message, he may be willing to part with them.

camoit
11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
I don't think there is a direct replacement for the seats. I did put some Beard racing seats in the camo tuck with just some angle iron and a small tab welded on to it. Then drilled holes in them and attached it to the stock sliders. (Picture in my avatar.)

foolonthehill
11-26-2011, 06:12 AM
Almost all of the aftermarket seat companies have their own seat tracks that'll bolt right in to your truck. Corbeau, ProCar, etc, offer the correct mounts for these trucks. Some more reasonabley priced than others. www.seats4cars.com is another place with seat deals. I'm probably just going to end up with ProCar Elite lumbar seats, and I'm going to install the seat heater kits in them...

AOrolfo
01-21-2012, 01:38 AM
so if i wanted these http://www.corbeau.com/products/suspension_seats/baja_ss/ corbeau can make these fit in my truck without any drilling?

LethalEthan
01-21-2012, 01:56 PM
DODGE TRUCKS Seat Brackets
D-50 PICKUP 79-85 (2WD)
Driver Side
C22029

Passenger Side
C22029

MITSUBISHI Seat Brackets
MIGHTY MAX PICKUP ALL
Driver Side
C22029

Passenger Side
C22029

LethalEthan
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM
those are part numbers. They should allow you to bolt those seats right in.

edit: seems it's all the same bracket
looks like their $94 a piece for the brackets ouch.

This is also listed on there
"Baja Adapters: Baja Adapters are required on all "Baja" style seats being mounted to Corbeau Brackets or a flat mounting surface. These seats have vertical tabs on the bottom for mounting to a roll bar or roll cage. This Baja Adapter will make the bottom mounting surface flat. Please note the Baja RS and Baja JP do NOT require a Baja Adapter as they are already flat on the bottom. "

foolonthehill
01-29-2012, 02:27 AM
The Scat Procar line of seats fit these trucks, and like Corbeau, they offer brackets that make seat installation bolt in. Procar's are less expensive and good enough for most guys.