PDA

View Full Version : Let's play "What's this part?"

OCD Boss
10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Alright guys..... because of my lack of knowledge in some of these off parts, I need some help. I have taken pictures and put a red box around the part that is in question. If you need a bigger view, simply click on the picture and it will open it up in a bigger view.

camoit
10-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Left to right top. Brake fluid reservoir. Evap canister. Vacuum Advance. AC throttle kick up solenoid.

How about a tougher one.

Fordubishi
10-04-2011, 11:08 PM
looks like the antenna nut upside down

OCD Boss
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM
How about these?

camoit
10-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Look at how clean that firewall is. Holey Crap.

I can tell from picture D that your house is lower than the street or you park with the front lower the the rear.

Mine is a 1.025" heim joint spacer.... aw Come on man,, you can do better than that,,,,. Uhhh-uu E is a uuuh ATR, Automatic Tampon Remover. :) ????

Wiper motor. brake booster. How do you test the booster to see if it's working???

what is this? besides having the same diameter shaft as the front spindle of a D50. And big does not count.

mopar_ja
10-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Left to right top. Brake fluid reservoir. Evap canister. Vacuum Advance. AC throttle kick up solenoid.

How about a tougher one.

Looks like weld bung for joint (Hiem) (Ball joint)

mopar_ja
10-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Look at how clean that firewall is. Holey Crap.

I can tell from picture D that your house is lower than the street or you park with the front lower the the rear.

Mine is a 1.025" heim joint spacer.... aw Come on man,, you can do better than that,,,,. Uhhh-uu E is a uuuh ATR, Automatic Tampon Remover. :) ????

Wiper motor. brake booster. How do you test the booster to see if it's working???

what is this? besides having the same diameter shaft as the front spindle of a D50. And big does not count.

left to right Siccors, plastic tubing, flashlight?, staple, nut, protective sheath and screwdriver flat tip

Grumppa
10-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Testing brake booster: first make sure you have a booster (I do not) then a) in traffic; run up on busy intersection, on yellow light vigorously apply brakes....if you go through intersection, run straight home, hide and go to b)
b)in garage; get in and push brake pedal down to where it naturally stops with engine off. Start engine, if the pedal sinks a bit more then vacuum supply and booster are OK. Option b) is a lot less abrasive on the nerves and wallet.

camoit
10-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Mopar_Ja is close.
It's a wireless soldering iron, not a flash light. But that would be name that tool.
The correct answer for name that tool would be, a tweaker. You can look at them live on the net here (http://www.onsiteconcrete.net/d-50/d-50_live.asx). It's like watching a fish tank.

And Grumppa is correct on the testing.