PDA

View Full Version : looking for roller rockers, 4d56

Bilgemonkeyracing
05-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Hey everyone, I am on the hunt for 4D56 roller rocker arms. I "need" only one exhaust rocker, to get me back up and running, but i'd love to replace the whole set, including rocker shaft.

Is there a US, or Canadian based shop that'd have this stuff? i really can't wait 10 days to get what i need from the UK.

Thanks in advance

Joel

Bilgemonkeyracing
05-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Well, ended up getting them in 3 daus from dubai. Pretty sure they are Chinese, so I'm going to order a set of spares. Gotta get this thing back on the road.

geezer101
05-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Not easy when you need something in a hurry and the local retailers either don't stock it or want to gouge you for it. More than likely what you have bought is what the retailers will be selling you anyway without the obscene mark up. Hope you're back on the road real soon.

skullzaflare
05-19-2016, 09:32 AM
Not easy when you need something in a hurry and the local retailers either don't stock it or want to gouge you for it. More than likely what you have bought is what the retailers will be selling you anyway without the obscene mark up. Hope you're back on the road real soon.
I have not found rockers at retailers. But finding anything but the timing belt assembly has been hard to no results

Bilgemonkeyracing
05-22-2016, 07:47 PM

thank you much! i got her back on the road yesterday, my exhaust/intake manifold gasket took longer to arrive than the rockers themselves. looking forward to turning up the boost a little, and enjoying this thing. so far so good!

I have not found rockers at retailers. But finding anything but the timing belt assembly has been hard to no results

Hey Skullz, do you use the timing belt kits available for the 4d55 or should i look for 4d56 specific?

skullzaflare
05-22-2016, 08:17 PM
thank you much! i got her back on the road yesterday, my exhaust/intake manifold gasket took longer to arrive than the rockers themselves. looking forward to turning up the boost a little, and enjoying this thing. so far so good!

Hey Skullz, do you use the timing belt kits available for the 4d55 or should i look for 4d56 specific?
i am running the dayco kit for the 85 2.3 d50. i might have the part number around here somewhere