PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Power Ram 50 re-acquired

mrtgobl
03-29-2016, 04:15 PM
I just repurchased this 87 4x4that I had owned several years ago. My brother was buying it from a "buy here pay here" car lot, when he died I took over the payments and drove it for a couple years. one day I had a brain fart and traded it in on a Jeep Grand Cherokee (IDIOT!!). hat was about 10 or 12 years ago, then as luck would have it I saw a guy driving it about 3 years ago and told him if he ever wanted to sell It let me know and I gave him my number. About a year ago he called me and I went and looked at it, he priced it and I old him I wanted it. I took me this long to get to the point where I had the cash to spare. Anyway I bought it today and he is delivering it in a couple of days. I am pretty excited to tear into this thing and get it looking like t should again.

Uncle Spence
03-29-2016, 04:20 PM
I like the decal and the bush guard... but the truck is looking pretty hammered. Good thing you were already emotionally attached to it, otherwise you might have the logic like a normal person and not see the potential that this truck has in your heart. We are all subject to the same illusion. It's called MightyRam goggles.

mrtgobl
03-29-2016, 04:52 PM
yeah I was pretty heartbroken when I saw it, but had to have it. Gonna have WAY more money in it than it is worth when I am done. I'm planning a full frame off. But it will never leave the family again (my son has already claimed it for the future)

geezer101
03-29-2016, 10:42 PM
...no price tag on passion, enthusiasm or vision. Bet it feels good to have it back in your hands again. A good clean and a buff up and it'll get its mojo back.

Rymar Garage
04-01-2016, 07:41 AM
awesome!