PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Purchase of NEW engines . Will buy/order on September 30.

thillskier
09-06-2015, 08:50 PM
OK I have this offer.I checked the guy and company out, and they are legit. This was w/o haggling and or a gb type situation, just me asking and him quoting. I followed up with an ask re used engines as well, with asking for a description of the used engine and its condition, miles traveled, etc. ALso asked for the included accessories with the new engine.As soon as he emails me back, I'll post it up on here. This is a new thread and a duplicate of the post in the old GBuy diesel thread.
I AM going to buy me one, at least.
Apparently the shipping is the same almost for one (on a pallet or up to 4 on a pallet)
He wrote me today:

(From) SHANE ARNOLD To 'thillskier@yahoo.com'

Today at 6:01 PM

HI Tommy,

I can supply these engines direct to you. Cost you would be looking at AUD $4445 per unit plus freight. I will need to check on the freight charge, depending on how you want them sent. Ie air or sea freight. Would also need to know quantities.

Thanks

Shane Arnold

As soon as I get the remaining info, I'll post it up.

Also, I AM NOT GOING TO BUY BUT ONE!!! for myself!
IF anyone else wants one (and share shipping) I have it set up for them to (LIKE MY PURCHASE) paypal (or whatever your comfortable doing on international business). PM or post up for details IF you want one or are interested..
Tommy Hill
pM for my info and phone #, if interested.

Uncle Spence
09-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Keep us updated on how your new motor turns out. Looks like you've been busy looking at all the old diesel threads.

huff
09-09-2015, 02:15 PM
OK I have this offer.I checked the guy and company out, and they are legit. This was w/o haggling and or a gb type situation, just me asking and him quoting. I followed up with an ask re used engines as well, with asking for a description of the used engine and its condition, miles traveled, etc. ALso asked for the included accessories with the new engine.As soon as he emails me back, I'll post it up on here. This is a new thread and a duplicate of the post in the old GBuy diesel thread.
I AM going to buy me one, at least.
Apparently the shipping is the same almost for one (on a pallet or up to 4 on a pallet)
He wrote me today:

(From) SHANE ARNOLD To 'thillskier@yahoo.com'

Today at 6:01 PM

HI Tommy,

I can supply these engines direct to you. Cost you would be looking at AUD $4445 per unit plus freight. I will need to check on the freight charge, depending on how you want them sent. Ie air or sea freight. Would also need to know quantities.

Thanks

Shane Arnold

As soon as I get the remaining info, I'll post it up.

Also, I AM NOT GOING TO BUY BUT ONE!!! for myself!
IF anyone else wants one (and share shipping) I have it set up for them to (LIKE MY PURCHASE) paypal (or whatever your comfortable doing on international business). PM or post up for details IF you want one or are interested..
Tommy Hill
pM for my info and phone #, if interested.

I just noticed that's Aussie Dollars - so that is roughly US$3100...

Do you know what the typical freight charge is to the USA?

I think I might be interested... I'll PM you.