PDA

View Full Version : Rejetting carburetor- 2.0

ADV RIDERAA
02-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Has anyone had luck rejetting their 2.0 carb? I want my truck to run smooth, with good cold starts, good idle quality, etc. Are jets available, along with all the info need for a rebuild? I am good with rebuilding, rejetting 2 stroke, and 4 stroke carbs. from singles to multi cyl's. Also have access to exh analyzer for mixture tuning.

Any links, o info appreciated. Trucks not runnin yet, but by next week it will . Needs to be ready for its 1st trip to Odessa 4/11-12., and Spokane.

Thank you
John

noahwins
02-10-2015, 02:48 PM
For ease of rejetting most everyone replaces the stock carb with a Weber 32/36.

BradMph
02-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Spokane?!?! (perk) Can you Bring that sniffer to Spokane with you? ;) I live here in Spokane. you have to say hi!

Rejetting the Mikuni, in fact anything with these old Mikunis is not going to be easy. Parts are probably more rare to find then truck parts. Though...if you want to run by the 2 wrecking yards here, one is Spokane, One in the valley I bet you can locate a few carbs for the truck. I think they are like $10-$15 bucks.

ADV RIDERAA
02-19-2015, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the carb info. I plan to finish the head install, mca adjust, oil change, etc this weekend. And I know the carb is going to be the next issue I deal with.

And yeah out to Spokane in April, possibly. Definately Odessa for D100. I go to race ever year. @ BradMph