PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!!!

claych
09-26-2014, 05:40 AM
Once upon a time an '88 2.0 sohc 3 valve mikuni? carbed --- thingeee---
Ended up in My stable.

Four hundred thousand miles on the ' Mule '. before # 2 Son turned the Trans into recycle fodder.

So I, now d/d My '93 macro long bed, ---purchased in part I must add just to piss off My toyota purist #2 Son

Humble thanks to the board for letting Me rant on My first post !!!

royster
09-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the forum, claych.

Let's see some pictures!

claych
09-27-2014, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the forum, claych.

Let's see some pictures!

Thx Sir !

I can add pics after only one post?

geezer101
09-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the site claych. 400k miles? Whoa (and some idiots say these trucks have a bad rep...) Seems to me the Mitsu bug has gotten under your skin. I've said it plenty of times before, these trucks are tough beasts and have a lot going for them. We are a nosy bunch and want to see what you've got so when you figure it out, post up some pics for us and maybe get a build thread going. :thumbup:

claych
10-03-2014, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the site claych.
Thx Sir,

400k miles?
(hangs head in shame) I just 'rounded' the miles up. I think its closer to 389k :).

Whoa, (and some idiots say these trucks have a bad rep...).
Spoken for truth Sir, The mule has NOT lived a quiet normal life... (aka some 'lesser' nippon engineering platforms).
--- as to the pics, forthcoming, just a bit of the lazy on My part :).

Build thread,
My plans, '92 powertrain into the '88 ! bone stock the 4g64 F/I sohc has more power than the 80% of the 50K$
WONDER WHATS on the planet!!!--- the 3.9's are an draw back though.
However ,the above being said, when some cookie cutter new wave engineers interpolation of the next best yuppie yard art skateboard car tries 'bumper sex 'on the I-80 corridor, the '132' grumbles a bit, but hey the eyes like saucers in the rear view is worth it.

Whoa (and some idiots say these trucks have a bad rep...) Seems to me the Mitsu bug has gotten under your skin. I've said it plenty of times before, these trucks are tough beasts and have a lot going for them. We are a nosy bunch and want to see what you've got so when you figure it out, post up some pics for us and maybe get a build thread going. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

claych
10-03-2014, 05:34 AM
[QUOTE=claych;34423]Thx Sir,

(hangs head in shame) I just 'rounded' the miles up. I think its closer to 389k :).
Spoken for truth Sir, The mule has NOT lived a quiet normal life... (aka some 'lesser' nippon engineering platforms).
--- as to the pics, forthcoming, just a bit of the lazy on My part :).

Build thread,
My plans, '92 powertrain into the '88 ! bone stock the 4g64 F/I sohc has more power than the 80% of the 50K$
WONDER WHATS on the planet!!!--- the 3.9's are an draw back though.
However ,the above being said, when some cookie cutter new wave engineers interpolation of the next best yuppie yard art skateboard car tries 'bumper sex 'on the I-80 corridor, the '132' grumbles a bit, but hey the eyes like saucers in the rear view is worth it.

claych
10-03-2014, 05:36 AM

claych
10-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Hmmm I apologize Honored Posters,
---- latency & no post delete option =disambigouous double post's ----

I humbly apologize All..

royster
10-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Sweat it NOT, lest ye be sweat. For what doth it profiteth a dude to sweateth like swine yet still posteth twice? Behold: better it to be posted twice than the flock heareth nothing at all.

Letteth me repeat that:

Sweat it NOT, lest ye be sweat. For what doth it profiteth a dude to sweateth like swine yet still posteth twice? Behold: better it to be posted twice than the flock heareth nothing at all.

claych
10-03-2014, 05:17 PM
^^^.
LOL !!

http://youtu.be/h4emcNAf5lY

geezer101
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
It is the odour of Noob. Everyone walks in here smelling of it and it does scrub off after the first 50 posts. Mightyram has a good online community feel to it when compared to a number of other 'enthusiast' sites. A bunch of people who are genuinely interested in what you're doing, have got insight and experience - and the only time a flame is used is to break that last !@#$ING BOLT FREE!!?! Keep us posted claych :thumbup: