PDA

View Full Version : MightyRam50 "school spirit" haha

ram50bam
03-25-2014, 04:42 AM
lets see your forum love, post your mightyram50 decal up, and point me in the direction to order a few myself please someone, thanks, and seriously lets have a decal love thread, or anything showin forum love, I know im only a few days in but I love my truck and cant wait to see some of you at the meets(does the forums ever throw little truck get togethers)

royster
03-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Great idea, R5B, and there are a few pics in various threads that do show the stickers in place.

I lost a section of my small sticker (it arrived in three pieces*) but I have opted for minimal sticker-ism on my truck: the "statement" I make is no statement at all. In fact, the only identifying mark on the whole truck is the simple "Ram" emblem (http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=265) in the grill. (Since taking those pictures, I have removed the "50" emblem off the driver-side fender, and there wasn't one on the passenger side). But that's my choice: other members have placed their MR50.Net stickers in some tasteful places.

I do deeply appreciate this website, and intend to "recruit" a few members from local folk running around in D-50's that really need some lovin'...and knowledge. (These really ARE unique vehicles).

However, if we organise the mid-Atlantic roving meet, I will definitely place a MightyRam50 sticker on the back window.

*and was lost in that Office Papers Avelanch Of '13

bobbyk
03-25-2014, 04:24 PM
when you donate to the site you receive one. the size of the decal depends on how much you donate. $15 for a smaller one and $25 for the larger. here's mine.