PDA

View Full Version : Back on this site!!

bosn
05-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Had some problems posting on the site. CAMOIT fixed them with great speed, Thaks to the members for all the support I've received lately. Just made a donation/ part is from the site to this site for all the support/part from wrgwae for his generousity and a small portion from me. wrngwae it's in the shop thanks again!
bosn

4doorciv
05-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome back. Was the issues related to that spamomatic thing? A few other members had a problem with it too.

wrngwae
05-27-2011, 04:16 AM
you are very welcome sir,,,,,,,,,now,,,,get her back on the road, lol. like i said just tie in the water cooling lines into your heater core hoses. that is all i did with no issues. ask Mainstream for pics if you need some help...he is a good guy but cant hold his liqueur lol just kidding kane....

bosn
05-27-2011, 05:10 AM
No the issues had nothing to do with the spam stuff. Some one monkeyed with the system.

MainstreaM
05-28-2011, 09:13 PM
you are very welcome sir,,,,,,,,,now,,,,get her back on the road, lol. like i said just tie in the water cooling lines into your heater core hoses. that is all i did with no issues. ask Mainstream for pics if you need some help...he is a good guy but cant hold his liqueur lol just kidding kane....

Be happy to help. Seems like you were the one with the hangover, lol.

Kane

bosn
05-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Pictures would be great. Then I'll be able to easily determine supply and return. N real hurry it's still at the turbo shop. Looking fwd to getting it back on the road (and all the other items to be fixed).
bosn

camoit
05-31-2011, 04:54 PM
Your welcome sir.. You have the info to reach me when ever something happens. Please feel free to use it when you need something fixed. Now that you are in the donator group you will find that there are more options open to you.