PDA

View Full Version : Bucket seats.

Frixmatthew
12-26-2013, 05:29 PM
I know that there is alot on here about bucket seats, "which ones will work," "which ones need modifications".. Blah Blah Blah
I pulled some bucket seats out of an 05' Dodge Neon that are pretty comfy, At first when I set them in the truck I was like "yea they'll bolt right up" but after cutting some carpet where the bolt holes are I noticed there about an inch too narrow, but without doing any bracket swaps or anything I believe I can get the to work with a piece of flat steel bolted to the seat and then bolted to original bolt hole.. I get some pics of it when I get them mounted..

bobbyk
12-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Thats what I used and they are comfy. On the front you just gotta cut the little tabs off the bottom and bend the mounting tabs forward alittle. On the back I cut off the mounts and welded them in where they needed to be. Using a piece of flat stell will work just as well. It was $50 and an hour of time...well worth it. I have pictures in my album.

Frixmatthew
12-27-2013, 06:33 AM
Thats what I used and they are comfy. On the front you just gotta cut the little tabs off the bottom and bend the mounting tabs forward alittle. On the back I cut off the mounts and welded them in where they needed to be. Using a piece of flat stell will work just as well. It was $50 and an hour of time...well worth it. I have pictures in my album.

Yea I see the front now Thinking maybe just bend the front mounts up a little. and I paid $20 for the seat and there in great condition