PDA

View Full Version : Before and After photos

trevorcwormald
09-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Before and after photos of 83 Mighty Max 4x4 extended cab project. And Fugly the 84 mighty max donor truck.

Fordubishi
09-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Damn that looks great,just need to put the yellow stripe on and it will look finished :)

BradMph
09-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I agree, Very nice work. You now have a truck that is one of a kind. The yellow stipe would complete the job, maybe also painting the back slider window frame black too?
How is interior coming along?

trevorcwormald
09-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Seats are done. Interior was like diamond tuck pattern with foam back sewed on. I have to have made because it is not made anymore. One guy I talked to said he will make grey vinyl diamond pattern and install for 600.00 . Walls of extension and back panels behind doors, head liner of both blended down under visors and under windshield weatherstrip sides. Friends at work say to go to TJ but I think it will get stolen. I have salvage since accident that totaled it before conversion with 4x4 frame swap. So all I have is liability insurance. I just have to take it to him with all glass out. Graffix shop says they can duplicate decals. I bought a front fender that has the decal on it from a brown 83 TD so he duplicate it for complete set. with new paint and decals it will be awesome. Now I am working on stereo and electrical. More pictures when interior is done.

thillskier
09-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Wow, the "Perfect"! diesel truck!! Very nice! GL with it!

noahwins
09-16-2013, 07:40 PM
I thought you destroyed the black turbo diesel and turned it into that grey heap at the top for a second. Whew.