PDA

View Full Version : Wilmington 7-7-2013 (video)

LSR Mike
07-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Finally the long awaited video of my truck making a pass. My Nephew Sam Driving

148.612 MPH needs to shift a little better...

Youtube link is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8aAOZodfg

camoit
07-07-2013, 03:22 PM
It seemed a little long between 4th to 5th.
It's about time you get video from inside the truck. It has taken soooo long for this video to start coming out, but it will make for a good teaching tool. Your fans are demanding more of these. We want under the hood, under the truck, at the suspension, and toward the driver so we can see his reactions like the little fist pump he did after spinning the tires in 2nd.
It was nice of him to pull all the way over to the right to allow aircraft to still land :)

LSR Mike
07-09-2013, 08:38 AM
The fist shake is because Sam slipped on the runway paint and short shifted 3rd. next one should be from Bonneville

ikeepzitclean
09-06-2013, 07:35 PM
It's about time you get video from inside the truck. It has taken soooo long for this video to start coming out, but it will make for a good teaching tool. Your fans are demanding more of these. We want under the hood, under the truck, at the suspension, and toward the driver so we can see his reactions like the little fist pump he did after spinning the tires in 2nd.

x2 on what he said if possible.. i just finally came across ur vid on youtube for the first time last night then i searched ur threads and found this just now.. vid. is dope btw