PDA

View Full Version : Oil Pressure Thread Sizes

1949panrider
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM
HELLO EVERYONE, I have a 1988 Mighty max with a 2.0. I am going to put a weber carb on and electric fuel pump with it wired to a oil pressure switch. Can you tell me what length pipe nipple and thread size I need. Also what size tee do I need on all three sides. I know alot about Fords and Chevy's but am just learning about this truck. Thank's

pennyman1
06-01-2013, 05:47 AM
See my PM to you.

BradMph
06-01-2013, 11:12 AM
LOL 1949PanRider, Once we gradgeate from Mitsubishi Mekanics skool, they let us ride in the short bus.

Got any photos of your bike? Even some of that Red Hot Rod too!! I'm sure we all would like to see'em if you would like to show them :.)

Soular
05-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Hi What was the answer to this question.... I am trying to wire up an after market oil and water pressure sensor and nothing 1/8 seems to work... they just dont fit... I order 1/8 tees from amazon no go... I went to the hardware store got some 1/8 plumbing junk... no go...

Same for the extra port on the coolant connection only thing that fits is the Mitsubishi stuff that is used to plug the hole... 1 hour project has turned in to a 2week lost cause...

any help would be welcomed...

HELLO EVERYONE, I have a 1988 Mighty max with a 2.0. I am going to put a weber carb on and electric fuel pump with it wired to a oil pressure switch. Can you tell me what length pipe nipple and thread size I need. Also what size tee do I need on all three sides. I know alot about Fords and Chevy's but am just learning about this truck. Thank's

SaxMachine
12-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Hi all, I am also switching my 1982 D-50, 2.6L G54b over to a Weber carb and electric fuel pump. The carb is in and im halfway through installing the fuel pump. I'm trying to figure out what the thread size is on my oil pressure switch so I can install an aftermarket 3 prong switch and wire it to my pump. Anyone know the thread size or have a switch suggestion that has worked? Thanks

tortron
12-05-2020, 12:21 AM
1/8" BSPT (which is the same as the JIS thread used)