PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Mitsu Fans!

OldOkie
04-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I have 3 Mighty Max trucks, all older and bought on a shoestring budget. I just try to fix them and keep them repaired to be serviceable, but i do enjoy seeing all the variations and custom mods out there. Here's my little fleet:

1987 Mighty Max, white, 2.0 auto, carbed G63B engine. Needs engine rebuild or replaced. Good body and interior. Bought for $300.

1993 Mighty Max, red, 2.4 auto FI. Gift from a friend after he hit a deer. New hood, radiator and grill. Was able to straighten the AC coil and recharge. Have about $1000 in the truck. It is my daily driver.

1993 Mighty Max, green, 2.4 5-speed. Bought last month for $300. Added new battery, fuel pump and filter, runs like a top. Needed a lot of cleaning, I think somebody threw a large cup of Coke into the dash! New pioneer stereo and 4 speakers, made the stereo surround from plate aluminum. My son wants to claim this one. He is driving it daily to work.

Hope to put some pics in here, but I am not very computer savvy. Maybe my kids can teach me... Thanks for stopping by.

DroppedMitsu
04-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the site, sounds like you got a nice collection of mitsu's. If you need any help or info just ask and someone will help out, and be sure to snoop around the site, lots of cool and useful stuff.

4doorciv
04-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Rebuild the engine or swap out? I'm all for motor swaps. Welcome.