PDA

View Full Version : new from oregon 82 d50 4x4

82d50gregory
01-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Hey there everyone thanks for letting me in. I have a 1982 d50 4x4 that I just love to wrench on. So far I have rebuilt the motor put on a body lift made a front bumper and roll bar. Next I wanna go with a set of 4.625 gears and a LSD

rwenzek94
01-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey there everyone thanks for letting me in. I have a 1982 d50 4x4 that I just love to wrench on. So far I have rebuilt the motor put on a body lift made a front bumper and roll bar. Next I wanna go with a set of 4.625 gears and a LSD

i want to make a bumper for mine and put the gears in it as well. you got any pics of the bumper?

82d50gregory
01-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Well if I could figure this site out and figure out how to upload pics I would be more than happy too. I tried to up load them to my album maybe you could tell me if you can view it there......?

camoit
01-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Well if I could figure this site out and figure out how to upload pics I would be more than happy too. I tried to up load them to my album maybe you could tell me if you can view it there......?

Look in the site news and support for a how 2 on pictures. You should first switch over to the advanced WISIG
The upper right side of the web page is where you find the settings for your profile. It's in there.
Settings> Edit Options, and scroll down to "Miscellaneous", and by "Message Editor Interface" Click the box that says "Enhanced Interface." That will give you the option to upload to the site and use the URL thing.
THEN when making a post you can just click the "Go Advanced" button Then look for this. http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin/images/skinden/velocity/editor/insertimage.png When in the Advanced Editor you get the option to upload to the site.