PDA

View Full Version : D50 in Texas

Txd50
08-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone I'm Ralph I'm from San Antonio, Texas. I have been given my next project and have been struggling on this one I'll be putting it up in the build section. I found the forum and just had to join and have spent the last week trolling around. Now here we are. Enough about me.

My dad gave me this 1986 dodge d50. That he had sitting in the back yard for several years. Me and a buddy started digging into the truck and hit a few snags that I'll go over in my build thread. Biggest problem iv run into is a huge lack of information on these trucks. Seems like every where I turn I am stumped. I'll ask more questions in my build theard and go over all the details of here I'm at with it.

Build thread coming soon

Fordubishi
08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the site, ask all the questions you want someone in here will probably be able to help you.

DroppedMitsu
08-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the site. We'll all be glad to assist you in any way we can, just start up a build thread and start asking away, someone will know an answer.

pennyman1
08-04-2012, 04:49 PM
We have most all service manuals as well as many members that have been there done that with these trucks, including me. Just ask us and we will help any way we can - welcome aboard!

Txd50
08-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome I'll get started on my build thread today.

Sergio T
09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Welcome home! Can't wait to see your truck.