PDA

View Full Version : New old guy

OutcastZeroOne
07-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Hey guys. not new to the Ram 50 comunity, but new here Some of you may remember me from the other old ram 50 / mighty max sites. Some might even recognize me from the Starion comunity.

For those who dont, I've owned my 1983 Ram 50 Royal with G54b 2.6l since the summer of 1998. It was my first car and its still going. I also own a 1985 Starion ES, though that is a project vehicle and is just a bare chassi at the moment :p

I work at a high end stereo shop in Santa Cruz (Lotts Auto Stereo), been working there for 6 years now. Last october I had to go out for wrist surgery on my right hand, turns out I tore a ligament and some cartledge. still hurts some but ive got most of my range of motion back. Just have to pace myself with everything I do.

I also do a lot of RC air craft stuff. Spend a lot of time on RCGroups.com

thats all I can really think of at teh moment. You guys can ask me questions if you want. Not really good at the "self bragging" thing.

DroppedMitsu
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Welcome, i believe i remember your username from mightyd50, good to see you found this site

OutcastZeroOne
07-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Welcome, i believe i remember your username from mightyd50, good to see you found this site

yeah, I was suprissed to see the other sites had gone down. Seems like the Mighty 50 community losses its forum every few years :(

crvtec90
07-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Glad to see you found us. Hope to see your truck too. :))

DroppedMitsu
07-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Yea it does seem that way, but with camoit running this site and the tons of donators that have supported it so far I think we'll be here for a while.

camoit
07-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Yea it does seem that way, but with camoit running this site and the tons of donators that have supported it so far I think we'll be here for a while.

Yep you nailed it on the head. We ain't going anywhere. And even if somthing happens to me, our ISP has the contact information and the people on the "next of kin" list to take over. The only thing I could change to make it better is to have all the donations go directly to our ISP. But that would cause an issue on getting receipts and sending out decals. But all the donators have access to the total amount the board has in the bank for it's bills. Our site is just like a Mitsubishi, it ain't worth squat except to the guy who uses it. So feel free to make your self at home. We are here for the long haul.

irishkael
07-30-2012, 06:03 PM
welcome back.

Sergio T
09-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Hey I remember you! Welcome home brotha!