PDA

View Full Version : hey all you cali members!!!

baker4401
07-26-2012, 02:06 PM
so idk if any one knows abot this place but i just stumbled across it looking for a starion/conquest donor
for all you guys/gals lookin for yoda parts 5 lug hubs differentals etc these guys have salvage yoda trucks all the way back to 79'
www.ranchotoyotatruckparts.com

also they here one for starion/conquest's and ram50's,d-50s,and mm's all generations

www.msrecycling.com lmk if any one ends up shopping there if there any quality part or all junk

DroppedMitsu
07-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Yup, I have been to M&S a few times, they usually have anything you will need. But their prices are definitely not the best, but hey can't beat finding hard to find parts. Everything they have is from wrecked vehicles brought in, and they have warranty's on most everything I believe.

pennyman1
07-27-2012, 06:20 AM
I have been dealing with them for over 20 years for parts for Geronimo and other mitsus I have owned - true their prics are high, but they usually have what you need and ship anywhere and their parts are good. I ordered a fender from them years ago and when it didn't show up, I called to see where it was - UPS flattened it and returned it to then and they sent me another fender right away.

baker4401
07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
sweet!! they also deal wit a lot of yoda cars well i guess i found my used low milage motor from a starion they also had some yoda cars im interested in i need some rear quarters for my supra

DroppedMitsu
07-27-2012, 11:34 AM
If your going to perform a starion swap dont forget youll also need wiring harness and ecu to run the engine

baker4401
07-27-2012, 06:54 PM
k thanks , jw would it do any good to do a balance shaft delete kit to the 2.6 that came in my ram ive herd its the thing to do the starion/conquest or is it a waiste of my time and if not where is a good quality kit for said kit?

camoit
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
There about 10 minutes from me. You should add the links to the link section.

pennyman1
07-27-2012, 07:06 PM
If you want your motor to last with a balance shaft delete, you need to have the rotating assembly balanced to eliminate the imbalance the shafts are in place to counteract. It will also make the engine spin up faster due to less rotating mass without the balance shafts. My conquest motor build has had both the balancing and the shaft delete performed.

OutcastZeroOne
07-29-2012, 08:56 PM
best thing about the M&S place is their staff. went there a few years back and the guy was able to help my dad find almost every part he needed to do his 2.0/2.4 hybrid build. cant reemmber teh guys name but new knew his Mitsu parts!