PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Mighty Max being sold in Bay Area

Shledon
06-07-2012, 08:20 AM
My craigslist ad , sorry if this post is not inline with forum policy.

<<<<< EDIT >>>>>
Removed as Spam. see example #1.

http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin/showthread.php/624-People-banned-for-one-reason-or-another?goto=newpost

DroppedMitsu
06-07-2012, 12:51 PM
You have to be a donator to post stuff for sale on the forums sorry. Your thread will probably be deleted by a mod

Sergio T
06-08-2012, 05:44 PM
BOOM sucka! Pay up or shut!

camoit
06-08-2012, 06:41 PM
BOOM sucka! Pay up or shut!

BLLLAAAA ha ha ha hahahahahah Thats a good one....
The rules are the rules, and you guys made it clear that was the rule you never ever brake. Whoopsy Daisy..
Ya know I give guys a chance if they are an active member with some posts under there belt. I'll just go in and rip out that part and drop in the <<<< EDIT >>>>> That normally takes care of things. Besides for 10 bucks where else can you go to have this much fun?

Oh ya I forgot to add. When they get submitted through the Spam-O-Matic. It adds them to the 2 world wide databases we are tied to. Once there, they can't register with any bulletin board that uses the 2 data bases to check against spamers. Thats some where around 5.6 million boards. :)

OutcastZeroOne
07-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh ya I forgot to add. When they get submitted through the Spam-O-Matic. It adds them to the 2 world wide databases we are tied to. Once there, they can't register with any bulletin board that uses the 2 data bases to check against spamers. Thats some where around 5.6 million boards. :)

you are just an evil man :p